Saturday, September 25, 2010

Anibeat Rocks! at Cosplay TORCH in SM Manila

Cosplay Tournament of the Champions: SM Manila Leg
September 25, 2010
SM Manila Cyberzone 3:00PM - 6:00PM

My band AniBeat Rocks! invited to perform in this event. We do Katekyo Hitman Reborn medley, Dive to World! and Yume no Manual. We are glad to be chosen as one of the performers in this event. I'll upload the video of our performance soon. Meanwhile, here are the behind-the-event photos. Enjoy!

AniBeat Rocks! after the performance. Photo by Erving Go.


I wear Romi's eyeglasses. I ♥ it!
resting at food court
(resha, machi and anni)


Wilbert gave me a cute kitty stuff toy! ♥ Thank you!

pose! pose! pose! 


Machi! Photobomber! 


Like us on Facebook! Click  HERE 
That's for now. I'm sleepy! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment